Search our knowledge base or browse categories below.
NFTs storage and security
Securely storing NFTs involves keeping your private keys safe and secure. Here are some ways to do so:
- Use a hardware wallet: A hardware wallet is a physical device that stores your private keys offline. This is one of the most secure ways to store your private keys and NFTs.
- Use a software wallet: A software wallet is a digital wallet that can be downloaded and installed on your computer or mobile device. Look for a wallet that uses industry-standard encryption and offers two-factor authentication.
- Back up your private key: Make sure to back up your private key and store it in a safe place. Consider using a secure password manager or physical backup such as a USB drive.
- Keep your private key offline: Consider keeping your private key in a safe deposit box or other secure location that is not connected to the internet.
- Use a reputable NFT marketplace: When buying or selling NFTs, use a reputable NFT marketplace that offers strong security features, such as multi-factor authentication and encryption.
- Stay vigilant: Be aware of phishing scams and other security risks that may try to steal your private keys or NFTs. Only use reputable marketplaces and wallets, and be cautious of unsolicited messages or requests for personal information.
Don't find your answer? Please mail to us.